COVID-19 Update: South African Government's Covid-19 Portal : [Submit details for insurance quote (Call times may delay please be patient) Available quotes business and car home]

Budget Insurance

insurance BlogCheap insurance quotes available onlinelist of car insurance companies in South AfricaBudget Insurance

Budget car insurance

Budget insurance company South Africa

The budget car insurance company was established in 1998. This company’s motive is to provide less premium and less budget for short-term insurance basics. Budget insuranceBudget insurance company is also among Telesure group in South Africa which comprises of; A.A insurance, Auto and General insurance, unity insurance, dial-direct insurance, ibuy eco insurance, first for woman, virseker insurance, 1life insurance, virgin money insurance, and prosper insurance.

According to their website, Budget insurance is a licensed financial service provider. Apart from being part of Telesure group, they are also part of international groups like budget holdings limited in Guernsey U.K and BLG group. This company is under the management of T.J. creamer as the director of the company in South Africa. The Budget car insurance company is situated at 1 Telesure Lane, Auto, and General perk, Riverglen, dainfem.

Budget car insurance quote

Request Call me back for quite quotes apply now. Vehicle insurance that will cover your budget find car insurance quotes today. You dont have to feel unsafe anymore get full protection.

Full comprehensive insurance covers you for any damage you caused accidentally, fire and theft any other related damages you have caused the third party.

Budget car insurance coverage

When it comes to car insurance, Budget will insure your vehicle for its market value, trade value or retail value offer three insurance coverage such as full comprehensive insurance, third party only insurance and theft and fire insurance coverage.

Is Budget insurance any good?

Budget insurance products and services

  • Car insurance 
  • building and home contents 
  • life insurance 

Out door needs

  • off road bike and
  • out door trailer caravan insurance


Comprehensive car cover

Fire and theft with third-party insurance will not cover you for accidental damage to your car but covers you for the damage due to fire, hijacking, or theft of the third party you are responsible for. The third party only is the cheapest among all coverage.

Get building insurance and business insurance. They also provide self-loans, value-added products, and tangible properties. Get a competitive car insurance quote today.

Budget building insurance includes

  • loss or damage caused by fire, explosion, the bursting of geysers, damaged equipment or pipes and storm or flood damage.
  • damage caused by animals, vehicles damages
  • malicious damage to property building
  • break-in or theft  burglary into your buildings
  •  tenant has to vacate the buildings as a result of damage your property
  • the option to increase your Homeowner Liability Cover to R5 million, R10 million or R20 million

Budget insurance benefits

Budget insurance offers some benefits to touch up insurance coverage which include the repair of any scratch on your vehicle,  flat tires, and replacement of damaged rim including auto top-up insurance coverage.

  • Assist benefit
  • Cash back bonus 
  • Expo-sure
  • Biz assist 
  • Bundles

in addition, offers an option called better car value, the option allows clients to when a car is written off it will be replaced with the lesser model with a lower kilometer.


According to hellopeter, one thousand five hundred (1500) reports where received among the reports about 73% of the respondent give good comments about the company while the remaining 27% give complains. That is to say, the rate of good comments is higher than rates of complaints.

In the reports both services response and repair response were great and most of the reports were responded back by the company. All these reports has made us know the performance of budget insurance which shows that they are more reliable and reputable company. Telesure has done a good job by explaining how each of their options works in details.

Budget contact details:

1 Telesure Ln, Riverglen, Midrand, 2191

086 100 1917

*Based on your profile, your details will be sent to insurance partners that will best serve your needs. That may be a different company than the one featured on this page and form.*

Map and Direction

embed code google map

Copy and paste this code to display the image on your site