Driving in heavy rain or wind storm
Rain storm ALERT, most recorded accidents seen when motorists drive in rain.
Its important that all drivers know how to navigate while it is raining, to avoid getting into a accident. If you able to drive, that’s a great thing the most unfortunate thing is being involved in a accident this will increase your insurance rates. Carefully use some safety driving techniques that you can use to drive in rain this can save a life.
Driving in rain can be extremely risky and horrendous this can be a danger to your life and passenger in the car.
Considering calculation few insurance companies in South Africa offers drive safe discount points on their vehicle insurance policies.
Submit your contact details in the form and compare cheap insurance quotes from top insurers in South Africa get a call-back talk to them find out more.
General safe drive in rain tips
Most important thing when driving in rain, you must drive according to the road speed limit and weather climate conditions, and regulate your habits avoid sliding, skidding, escape being involved in car collision.
- Slow down drive slow
- Avoid standing dam water on the road way
- Drive in your lain behind the car in front of you
- Create a safe following distance between you and the car ahead of you
- Don’t slam your breaks immaturely while traveling in moderate speed
- Don’t drive in cruise control in the rain its not safe
- Use both arms to control the steering wheel this will help balance vehicle
- Have operational whippers and cracked free windscreen you be able to see clearly in the rain.
Before you drive off make sure your
- vehicle tires are in good condition (get proper breaking grip on the road)
- all light work perfectly (turn them on)
- Don’t drive through water (water pressure can swipe your car away)
Calculate car insurance quotes online
Estimate car insurance quotes online, find costs for covering your vehicle with comprehensive car insurance plan submit your contact details for call back for more information on rain storm insurance cover.