COVID-19 Update: South African Government's Covid-19 Portal : sacoronavirus.co.za [Submit details for insurance quote (Call times may delay please be patient) Available quotes business and car home]

insuranceexpert

Santam Car Insurance South Africa

insurance BlogCheap insurance quotes available onlinelist of car insurance companies in South AfricaSantam Car Insurance South Africa

Santam

Santam car insurance online quote

santam car insurance

Santam was founded in 1918 almost hundred years ago. The headquarter is based in the Western Cape. The company consists of over 5000 staff across the country who works through intermediaries in order to sell insurance. Santam Top Car Insurance is currently under the leadership of Lize Lambrechts as the CEO of the company. According to the website, it was stated that the aim of the company is to protect the customer’s properties.
Parent organization: Sanlam car insurance

Finding the right car insurance coverage doesn’t have to be time-consuming or confusing – not when Santam makes it so easy. In just minutes, you can get a personalized online quote for car insurance that fits your specific needs and budget.

With Santam’s simple online quoting system, you can compare policies and prices from the comfort of your home. No more wasting hours calling multiple providers or waiting for an agent. Our intuitive online quote tool allows you to enter details about yourself, your vehicle, and select the coverage options you want. In seconds, you’ll see quotes from top providers ready for you to review and buy.

Request insurance quotes today for vehicle insurance.

It may not be an easy task in getting the right choice of company to protect your property, due to various companies we have in South Africa. After we have explained the various benefits from Santam insurance, it may interest you to adopt the company’s policy.

Offers for car insurance cover

Santam’s real-time quotes help you make the most informed decision. You can adjust coverage, add drivers or vehicles, and see how each change impacts your premiums. Our system runs on live data, so you see the most current rates. And with side-by-side comparisons, you can find the optimal balance of price and protection.

Why waste time when the right coverage is right at your fingertips? Santam makes it easy to find affordable car insurance quotes online, anytime. No obligations or hidden fees – just the best policies at the best price.

Comprehensive cover

This type of plan will secure your vehicle against accidental loss or damage such as natural disaster, fire insurance cover and theft and any other form of damage. The company also covers the third party liability. This might be an interesting coverage to you.

Limited cover

this option will cover for accidental loss or damage to a third party. For this type of coverage, the insurance company will be responsible for all cost of damage to the third party.

The third party only

As the name is stated, this type of plan will cover you if you are responsible for the damage of the third party’s property only.

Some other benefit which may attract you in Santam insurance such as tow-in cost and safeguarding, emergency repairs, transfer cover, safety tips, educating drivers and so on. All these benefits are stated on the website.

Travel insurance

Most trusted travel insurance company in South Africa.

What type of travel insurance is available?

  • Visa Insurance
  • Multi Trip Insurance
  • Business Travel Insurance
  • Sports Travel Insurance
  • Group Travel Insurance

Santam motorcycle insurance

Best you safeguard yourself against any unforeseen motorbike accidents , compare a range of motorcycle insurance with great benefits and 247 emergency services.

If your ride is a Harley-Davidson or Vespa scooter bike, Kawasaki Ninja, Big boy scooter, Hornet or Bandit, motorbike insurance is a huge necessity.

Summary of reviews

Base on the reports we gathered from Hellopeter.com, 13% of the reports were based on complements while the remaining 87% were all complains. They were rated 1.81 out of 1,529 reviews. Most complain, were about breach of contracts. The company has refused to pay claims. This shows that anyone who wants to invest in Santam insurance should be careful in order not to fall as a victim of the bad treatment from the company. The management of Santam insurance should also respond to the various complains so that clients will not be scared of the company and also not to spoil the reputation of the company.

santam car insurance contact details

Personal Insurance
0860 444 444

Commercial Insurance
0860 558 003

Agriculture
Insurance
0860 247 400

Bellville head office

1 Sportica Crescent, Tyger Valley, Bellville, 7530

Tel: 021 915 7000

* Based on your profile, your details will be sent to insurance partners that will best serve your needs. That may be a different company than the one featured on this page and form.

Maps and Directions